The Chinese outbound tourism industry is the largest in the world! It continues to grow each year, and there are now over 100 million trips abroad departing from China every year. Keep in Chinese citizens must obtain an eVisa before traveling to Turkey for tourism purposes. If you wish to study or work during your trip, you will need to visit a Turkish embassy to apply for a different visa. This article details the process of obtaining a Turkey Visa for Chinese Citizens who are traveling for tourism purposes and plan to stay for less than 30 days.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
DO CHINESE PASSPORT HOLDERS NEED A VISA TO GO TO TURKEY?
Chinese passport holders must have an eVisa to enter Turkey. Only certain official passport holders are exempt from getting a visa and are allowed to stay for a maximum period of 30 days in Total.
WHAT IS A TURKEY EVISA?
The Visa is an authorization document that allows visitors to enter Turkey.
HOW LONG CAN CHINESE CITIZENS STAY IN TURKEY?
Chinese citizens can remain in Turkey for 30 days in Total with an eVisa. If you intend to stay longer, or plan to study or work during your stay, you’ll need to different visit. Keep in mind that even though the eVisa remains valid for 180 days after arrival, it only grants a Multiple Entry.
WHAT ARE THE PROCESSING TIMES AND PRICES?
One of the common concerns about electronic visas is the cost. With Turkey Visa for Online Requirements, applicants have three available options when it comes to processing time and this will determine the price. The three options are:
- Standard processing – your visa application is processed within 24 hours, and the price is USD 113.49 (service fees included).
- Rush processing – you will receive your visa within 4 hours, and the total price of it is USD 125.49 (service fees included).
- Super rush processing – this is the fastest option. You will get your eVisa in only 30 minutes, and you will be charged USD 200.49 (service fees included).
Click here to start your application.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A TURKEY VISA?
We require the following documents to submit your application:
- Passport – the general requirement is that your passport needs to be valid at least for six months from your intended date of arrival.
- A digital photo of you – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken. Just make sure that it meets the photo requirements.
- E-mail address – when applying with iVisa.com, your visa will be sent to you via e-mail, so make sure that you introduce a valid e-mail address you have access to.
- Means of payment – iVisa.com accepts multiple methods of payment such as credit and debit cards.
HOW DOES THE TURKEY EVISA WORK?
In April 2013, the Turkish government launched an online visa system that issues electronic visas instead of the old “sticker visa”. Once the information and payment are submitted, the visa is emailed to the traveler and must be downloaded and printed out. The eVisa should be shown to airport and customs officials in Turkey and kept safe for the duration of the trip. Using an eVisa means travelers no longer need to go to their local embassies or wait in line at the airport to obtain a visa.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO APPLY FOR A TURKEY EVISA?
Less than 10 minutes. We will take care of the rest and shortly after we will let you know the status of your application by email.
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR A TURKEY EVISA?
The application is really easy. It has only three steps:
- The first step will ask you to fill in your general information. You also need to choose the processing time from the options mentioned above.
- The second step will ask you to revise step one and make the payment.
- The last step consists of a questionnaire and a photo upload. It is at this point that you need to upload your passport scan. Other documents may be required as well, but it depends on individual circumstances.
Click here to start. After you are done, submit your form and wait for your visa to arrive. In case you need assistance to fill in your application, iVisa.com has a fantastic support service that you can call 24/7.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I HAVE APPLIED?
Once the application is done, you will receive your Turkey eVisa by email. No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don’t lose valuable time. Next, present a printed version of your eVisa along with your passport once you enter cheapgenericedrug.
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR MY FAMILY OR FRIENDS?
Just make sure to have all the required documents before you apply (you can see them above in this article). If you are applying for only one more friend or family member, just apply here introducing his or her data. In case you need to apply for more than one person, you can do so by clicking on ‘Add new applicant’ in the application form and completing the information required.
IF I AM TRANSITING THROUGH TURKEY, DO I NEED TO OBTAIN AN EVISA?
You do not have to obtain a visa as long as you do not leave the transit area.
WHAT CAN I DO IF I MAKE A MISTAKE IN MY APPLICATION?
If you made a mistake when entering your data online then please contact our customer service representatives as soon as possible via online chat to assist you.
Your Turkey eVisa will be linked to your passport number, so if we already submitted your application, then you can NOT make any changes and you will have to apply again but we will NOT charge you another service fee.
IS IT SAFE TO USE IVISA.COM TO GET MY TURKEY EVISA?
Many people think that online information leaks and that their personal info is at risk of getting into the wrong hands. However, that is not the case with our services. We provide maximum safety for your personal data and confidentiality, and we invest a lot in the security of our database. Your personal information could not be safer. You can check what thecrownweb of happy customers say about us here.
I HAVE MORE UNRESOLVED QUESTIONS, WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFO?
For a faster resolution click here and start chatting with one of our customer service representatives. Alternatively, you can find more info and FAQs here.