ECE or Early Childhood Education in Singapore, commonly known as preschool, has seen many positive expansions in recent years. Many far-reaching and transparent changes have taken place in the past 7 years, which has enhanced preschool education greatly in the country.
The Singapore Preschool education is not just provided by public schools, but private institutes like the GIIS Singapore also offer them. This type of education will help children gain success in their life.
Preschool is also the place where a child develops his/her self-esteem and learns the value of friendship, sharing, and collective learning. Preschools also teach children how to interact with their classmates and teachers.
Choosing Singapore Preschool: Things Parents Should Check
Even though there are many preschools available in Singapore, all of them are not the same. That’s why parents must gain in-depth information about the Singapore Preschool before thinking of enrolling their children. Some of the things every parent must check are:
- Preschools must have excellent amenities: Children require an advantageous setting for their mental and physical development. Parents must look for a preschool that has open spaces, water play, sandpit, and indoor play areas. These amenities can easily expand a child’s mental horizon and collect experiences that can shape their understanding of the world. It’s also important for parents to look for preschools that have child-friendly classrooms, Montessori equipment, and age-appropriate toys.
- A balance between environment and structure: A trusted Singapore Preschool must carry a highly-structured setting. This is because it can encourage children to gratify and explore their curiosity. This can be easily done through playing and will be pretty engaging for the children as well. Look for a preschool that offers the best environment, which ensures all these things.
- Offers a futuristic program: All parents must look for preschools that can groom their children into becoming 21st-century learners. You must look for a preschool that can build the basic foundation for your child with innovative pedagogy and age-appropriate technology. This will surely train children in the areas of creativity, communication, critical thinking, and collaboration. Parents must choose a preschool that provides many activities, which can teach their children all these important skills.
Best Schools in Singapore Providing Preschool Education: The Reasons Behind It
Some of the most trusted and best schools in Singapore, such as the GIIS Singapore, provide outstanding preschool education. But what’s the reason to do so? Let’s find out!
1. Nurtures the Creativity and Curiosity of the Child
Young children have active imaginations. This can be easily cultivated to help them become more creative and also allow them to learn.
Students will get a lot of help from their teachers when they wish to develop new concepts and ideas.
Instead of emphasizing the “RIGHT” actions or responses, the teachers will ask questions, foster inquiry, and listen to all the children’s ideas. When there is a dynamic setting, children will quickly develop creativity and curiosity with proper adult interactions.
2. Children Can Acquire Unique Social Skills
Preschool education provided by the best schools in Dwarka enables children to spend a lot of time with other people and children who are not their family members.
Developing conversation skills will increase their chances of making new friends and get to collaborate with them in various activities. Socializing with people who are not a part of their family is a crucial aspect of a child’s education.
Learning how to communicate properly with teachers and peers can polish the educational process in the future. The skills they learn within a safe environment can help these children socialize outside the school easily.
They will also get to improve their relationship with their siblings and parents and help them gain self-confidence.
3. Prepares Children to Become Lifelong Learners
Another crucial reason for the preschool education provided by the best schools in Singapore is to transform the younger generation into lifelong learners.
When a child’s classroom learning experience occurs within an extreme theoretical environment, they will surely lack a sense of inquisitiveness. They will also become detached from school.
Through preschools, children will learn in such a way that interests them, and help them foster an optimistic association with education. A good preschool will always inspire the younger generation to build their passion to study, which will last throughout their journey.
Last Words to Share
Preschools are the best place for youngsters because, during this stage, a child’s brain begins to grow. Children might miss out on many unique opportunities if they are provided with early education.
Studies have provided evidence that children who receive proper early education receive a lot more success than those who do not. Preschools offer children an invaluable opening where they get to realize their talents, potential, and skills.
That’s why parents should enroll their children in reputed preschools in Singapore, which will prepare them for their future.