Wapcar Automotive News – The latest Peugeot car prices in September 2022 in Vietnam market include Peugeot 2008, 5008, 3008, Traveler … ranging from 789 million to 2089 billion. （And we can look forward to the performance of Peugeot 2008 Malaysia at the same time.)
In the third quarter of this year, the all-new Peugeot Landtrek pickup truck launched by the French brand in early 2020 will be available in Malaysia and may be available in other Southeast Asian markets.
Peugeot Landtrek is a car line developed specifically for developing markets. When launched in 2020, the car will be sold in Latin America and Africa, with Southeast Asia being the next region the company targets.
Specifically, the model has 2 single or double cabin versions, 2 equipment configurations: public (standard) and multipurpose (with additional accessories) with a payload from 1 to 1.2 tons, the single cabin version does not. equipped with a rear bumper to help open the rear door 180 degrees.
The model has 2 engine options that Peugeot Landtrek uses: 1.9 L oil with 148 hp / 350 Nm with 6-speed manual transmission and 2.4 L turbocharged petrol with 207 hp / 320 Nm with 6-speed manual or automatic transmission. grant. . Standard drive is rear-wheel drive, 4×4 is optional.
In Southeast Asia, Peugeot Landtrek will compete with Toyota Hilux, new Ford Ranger, Mazda BT-50, Isuzu D-Max and the upcoming Nissan Navara and Mitsubishi Triton duo.
Recently, Peugeot has also launched the 308 electric car, which is expected to go on sale in the middle of next year. Similar to the petrol version, the electric Peugeot 308 has 2 variants, E-308 and E-308 SW.
The heart of the car is an electric motor with a capacity of 156 horsepower and maximum torque of 260 Nm, both variants are equipped with 4 driving modes including Eco, Normal, Sport and Brake.
Peugeot says the average energy consumption of the E-308 and E-308 SW is 12.7 kWh / 100 km. The vehicle is equipped with a standard three-phase charger, which allows charging from 20% to 80% in 25 minutes.
The price of Peugeot E-308 and E-308 SW has not been revealed, it is likely that Peugeot will announce the price at the time of sale.
* The cost of moving a new car includes:
(1) When buying a new vehicle, customers should register at motor vehicle registration centers nationwide, to ensure that the vehicle is distributed according to the quality standards issued by the law. Currently, the highest registration fee is 560,000 VND and the lowest is 240,000 VND. For passenger cars when registering for the first time, this fee is 340,000 VND and is valid for 30 months. Double Cabin pickup was first registered for 24 months.
(2) Registration fee is a fixed amount for which an organization or individual having property must pay a registration fee (Article 2 of Decree 140/2016/ND-CP) when registering property or use rights with competent authority. body, except in the case of tax exemption. According to current regulations, registration fees for cars carrying first-time registrants are as follows:
Hanoi, Hai Phong, Quang Ninh, Lang Son, Lao Cai are provinces and cities subject to 12% registration tax. Other provinces at 10%. For pickup trucks, one of the best-selling vehicles in the Vietnamese market will have to bear 60% of the passenger car fee.
(3) According to Circular 212/2010/TT-BTC on the fee schedule for re-registration of automobile license, there will be differences between provinces and cities. Specifically, Hanoi is the area with the highest number of license plate fees with 20 million VND, and Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City is worth 11 million VND. Other provinces and cities from 200,000 – 1,000,000 VND. For a double-cabin pickup truck, the license plate fee is VND 500,000.
(4) These insurance costs will be paid by the insurer at the discretion of the third party, which is the traffic police report.
Normally, the level of liability for compensation of third parties and passengers is VND 100 million/case for people and property. Certain CIT bonus: Cars under 5 seats: 480,000 VND, Cars from 6 to 11 seats: 873,000 VND, Trucks: 480,000 VND.
(5) The purpose of the road maintenance fee is to maintain and improve the road for vehicles that have paid the toll. These fees will be paid annually and each vehicle type will have a different fee.
Popular road tolls for cars in Vietnam:
Individually registered cars with less than 9 seats will have a fee of 1,560,000 VND / year. Equivalent to 130,000 VND / month.
Cars under registered name are 2,160,000 VND / year, equivalent to 180,000 VND / month.
Vans has a fee of 2,160,000 VND / year, or 180,000 VND / month.