Paramount Network is a cable channel that features movies, original programming, and reruns of popular Shows like Lip Sync Battle and Bar Rescue. You can activate Paramount Network through your cable or satellite provider, or you can stream it online through a variety of streaming services. Keep reading to learn how to activate Paramount Network so you can start watching your favorite shows!
How to Activate Paramount Network
If you want to activate Paramount Network on your Roku device, here’s what you need to do:
1. Go to the Roku home screen and select “Streaming Channels.”
2. Scroll down to “Movies & TV” and select it.
3. Select “Search Channels.”
4. Type in “Paramount Network” and select it from the list of results.
5. Select “Add Channel” and wait for it to install.
6. Once it’s installed, select “Go to Channel” to start streaming.
What is Paramount Network?
Paramount Network is a premium entertainment destination that features original programming and big-budget Hollywood movies. The network is available on major cable and satellite providers.
Paramount Network is the result of a rebranding of Spike TV, which originally launched in 2003. The rebranding took place in January 2018.
The network’s programming includes original series, documentaries, and reality shows. Movies shown on the network are typically box office hits from the past few years.
To activate Paramount Network, you will need to subscribe to a cable or satellite TV package that includes the channel. Once you have done so, you can tune in to Paramount Network on your television.
What Shows are on Paramount Network?
There are a lot of great shows on Paramount Network! Some of our favorites include Yellowstone, Lip Sync Battle, and Bar Rescue. You can find a full list of all the shows on Paramount Network here.
How to Get Paramount Network if You Don’t Have Cable
If you don’t have cable, you can still watch your favorite Paramount Network shows! Here’s how:
1. Check if your TV provider offers Paramount Network as part of their package. If so, you should be able to watch it by simply logging in with your TV provider credentials.
2. You can also watch Paramount Network online through a live streaming service such as DIRECTV NOW, Sling TV, or PlayStation Vue. Simply sign up for one of these services, and you’ll be able to watch Paramount Network (and many other channels) live online.
3. Finally, you can also watch select Paramount Network shows on demand through the network’s official website or app. This is usually a paid option, but it might offer a free trial period so that you can check it out before committing to anything.
If you’re a fan of Paramount Network, there’s good news — you can now watch it online! All you need is a high-speed internet connection and a compatible device. To get started, simply go to the Paramount network.com/activate firestick and activate your account. Once you’re logged in, you’ll have access to all of your favorite shows and movies. So what are you waiting for? Start watching today!