As stated by the visa policy of Canada, the citizens of New Zealand who plan a trip to Canada are not required to apply for a visa if their stay is short. However, traveling by plane means that you have to acquire a CANADA VISA FOR NEW ZEALAND CITIZENS before your departure. Lucky for you, the document is obtainable online and iVisa.com can help you get it in 30 minutes.
Canada Visa for the citizens of New Zealand – requirements
The first thing you have to do before you begin the application process is to put together everything necessary. Fortunately, you do not need much. iVisa.com will ask that you have at hand some documents like:
- Passport – if you want to get your Canada ETA, first, check the expiration date of your passport because it must be valid for at least 6 more months from your arrival in the country.
- E-mail address – it’s vital that you put a current email because all info we get about your ETA, we will send you an email. speedymonster your ETA has been approved, If you want, you can print it.
- Methods of payment – in case you have a credit/debit card, do not worry because you can pay it with any of them.
Canada Visa for the citizens of New Zealand – the online application form
After you take care of the requirements, the next step implies that you fill in an application form. You should spend about 10 minutes on it, and in case of assistance at any point, know that our customer service is available 24/7.
iVisa.com created a 3-step application form so that you have an easy time going through it:
- The first step only asks for general information and for you to select a procedure time. As for that, keep in mind that the choice you make affects the timeframe in which your CANADA VISA FOR ITALIAN CITIZENS is ready, as well as its price. Here are the options you have at hand:
- Standard – this type of process has a low cost but it takes 24 hours to acquire your ETA and the quantity that you need to pay is USD 53.99 for your ETA.
- Rush – selecting this process, your Canada ETA will be concluded in 4 hours. The price is USD 80.49.
- Super Rush – this is the best choice for you in case of an emergency. it will cost USD 129.49 and your authorization document will be ready in 30 minutes.
- Secondly, pay and reread your form with care so that you can make sure it does not contain any errors. Note that even if it is a minimal mistake, your ETA can be denied and you will have to request a new one.
- Step three wants you to provide iVisa.com with the necessary documents. After you have websitextra, submit your form and iVisa.com will handle it from there.
The bottom line is that as a citizen of New Zealand, you only need a Canada ETA when you travel to Canada for short visits.
The ETA has a validity for 5 years after issued or until passport expires, with Multiple Entry. However, your stay is limited to 180 days Per Entry.
Yixi (Sophia) Li is the co-author of this article. She is a licensed immigration consultant (RCIC) who has been working with an immigration law firm since 2016. She is also a licensed paralegal in Ontario and a notary public. She has a Masters of Law. In 2018, she founded Mainstay Immigration Law Firm and Yixi Li Legal Firm.